Tuesday 22 April 2014

Disney Animators Collection: Elsa

Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing the disney animators collection Elsa doll. If you want know more about this particular collection of dolls please check my review of the Belle doll part of this collection. 

So I won't waist anymore time, let's get started!

Elsa comes packaged in this beautiful collecter appreciative box! With beautiful illustrations of Elsa as a young girl. It also states she is recommended for ages 3 and up. 



The back also has beautiful illustrations as well as a description of the artists that designed the doll. 




She retails for $24.95 in the USA and $26.95 in Canada. 

Here is an overview of the doll out of the box! Isn't she beautiful! I love her eyes!


Her face paint is beautiful her eyes are so well painted I also love her freckles. In my opinion the face of this doll captures the character Elsa perfectly. I would definatly recommend that you go to the disney store to get one, so you can pick one with good face paint and you can make sure you are getting the perfect doll. 


I would also like to add her face has been painted so she looks like she is looking to the left and the other doll Anna her sister is painted looking to the right, so they look like they are looking at each other. A really great added feature!


Let's talk about the outfit! She comes in this beautiful dress which is nicely remanissant of the style of clothing often worn in the movie. I love this outfit I don't have any real complaints about it!

She comes with these cute little tights and shoes!


Overall I have no real complaints with the outfit it is very well done!


Now lastly we have the hair it's pretty simple but is still wonderfully done. It is braided with a black headband. The bangs have a little part in them and are heavily gelled!


Overall I would recommend this doll to any doll lovers! If you have any questions about this doll or the collection in general don't hesitate to ask! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment